Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Works for Me Wednesday - Frugal Tips

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

 

Works for Me Wednesday - Frugal Tips


This week, Kristen of We Are THAT Family and host of Works for Me Wednesday asked us to provide our best Frugal Tip. I am providing the link to the original post I wrote about saving on newspapers as well as a couple of others you may find helpful.

How to Pay Less for Your Newspaper

5 Ways to Stretch Bread

Frugality is a Lifestyle - Organization

If you enjoyed these tips, you might enjoy subscribing to my feed in the upper right corner so you do not miss any tips. You can also find more frugal tips at Works for Me Wednesday hosted by We Are THAT Family.


Labels: ,


Comments:
thanks for all the great tips
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]