Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Exciting News!

Monday, May 11, 2009

 

Exciting News!


If you are a regular reader of Just Doing My Best, you will begin seeing changes starting this week. In the next day or so, this blog will be moving to its own domain. Many people cannot read the current site at work (while at lunch, right?) so access will be easier when this change occurs. I have many plans for this site and moving to my own domain will allow those plans to continue.

The graphics you will see on both the old site and the new site this week are temporary. New art work and a new layout is also planned. I'm so excited about the new look of the site in the coming weeks!

You may notice some disruption or errors, so please bear with me while changes are being made and I'm learning new programs.


Thanks for reading Just Doing My Best!

Heather

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]