Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Frugal Family Fun - More Than Just Coloring Easter Eggs

Thursday, April 9, 2009

 

Frugal Family Fun - More Than Just Coloring Easter Eggs

This weekend, if you have children, chances are you will be one of many who will have stained fingers from coloring Easter Eggs. As part of the weekly Frugal Family Fun series, I would like to provide you with some ideas to make coloring the eggs even more special and unique than the egg stands and stickers that come in the flat boxes. Having said that, I just purchased the flat-box coloring kit and will be using it with some of the ideas listed here.

Decorating Easter Eggs can be as simple or elaborate as you prefer. Most of the ideas listed will use supplies you probably already have at home. With a quick web search, you will find ideas for the elaborate projects.

Does your family dye Easter eggs using another technique?

This post is linked to:

Frugal Friday by Life as Mom.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Great tip..thanks for sharing!

:)

We were thinking about doing the tye die effect with old silk ties this year....looks neat since I keep seeing it all over the web!
 
Oh we died Easter eggs this week. We used some sparkle paint after we dyed the eggs. The kids had a blast!

I'm stopping by to let you know that I've posted my Favorite Ingredients Friday Easter Edition recipe exchange (I posted Easter cupcakes).

Do you have an Easter recipe you'd like to share? :)
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]