Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Friday Deals

Friday, April 17, 2009

 

Friday Deals


I'm taking a week off from the Frugal Family Fun series, but be sure to join me next week for the next fun idea.


In the meantime, I've found a few deals at the Amazon Friday Sale to share with you:

J.A. Henckels International Everedge 13-Piece Knife Set with Bonus Cheese Knife $34.99, marked down from $122.00

Anne Lewin Women's Reversible Printed Notch Neck PJ Set $11.16, marked down from $66.00

Swiss Legend Men's Eograph Chronograph Watch #50033-33 $89.99, marked down from $795.00 (This could make an excellent Father's Day or Graduation gift)

Deluxe 100% Cotton Damask Stripe Mattress Pad $24.99, marked down from $70.00

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]