Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Goodie Bag

Monday, March 23, 2009

 

Goodie Bag


I've been enjoying my time at the Ultimate Blog Party the past few days, but realized that the party goers here at Just Doing My Best need a goodie bag to take home to remember their time at this site.

I usually do not list freebies, but I wanted to try to give back to my readers. I've found a few freebies you can sign up for and hopefully you will remember the party and Just Doing My Best for the next few weeks as the goodies arrive at your home. Enjoy!

Dove Hair Therapy sample
Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash sample
Cream of Wheat sample
Arm and Hammer Toothpaste sample
Miscellaneous samples from Walmart, options will change often

Lastly, these are not free, but coupons.com (you can get there from my sidebar) has high-dollar coupons, such as:
  • $2 off deodorant
  • $5 off children's games, such as Gator Golf, Elefun, Twister Hopscotch, Sorry Sliders
  • $10 off the Leapfrog Tag Reading system

Coupons are updated regularly, so check it out before they are gone.


I hope you enjoy your goodie bag! I'm offering a giveaway too, so scroll down to read about the Amazon gift card give-away and my Ultimate Blog Party party post.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for the easy coupons sites. It's so much ewasier than searching and going to all the different ones! I will think of you when I get my samples! What a good idea!
Come on over and party at my site.
 
What a great goody bag - I love it. Thanks for stopping by my party post... I'm going to scroll down to see yours. I hope to see you around. :)
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]