Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Coupon Round-Up

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

 

Coupon Round-Up


Coupons.com (you can get there by clicking the Coupons.com pic on the sidebar) has new coupons for March. If you are a coupon user, you will want to check them out because they have quite a few. Also, I have listed a few high-dollar coupons I've run across.

Aveeno - $2.00 off any product, excludes trial size
Marie Calendar Signature Sautes - $2.00 off
Theraflu - $2.00 off


EatBetterAmerica

As always, please do not copy coupons, even printable ones. Coupons forwarded by email and in PDF form, may not be legit. Be sure you trust the source before you redeem.

Have you seen any great coupons that should be listed here?

Labels:


Comments:
I haven't been good about keeping up with coupons in recent years but just picked the habit back up. I mean hey...its like free money!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]