Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Sunday's Spotlight

Sunday, February 22, 2009

 

Sunday's Spotlight



Wisdom Pursuit - This site is one of my newest discoveries and I already love it. It's a must read especially if you have older children. I especially enjoyed her posts on wisdom, parenting and life lessons.

Cents to Get Debt Free - Check out her carnival on cutting expenses and post your link if you have some ideas you can share.

Happy to be at Home - This is an online magazine founded by 3 moms with a wide range of topics, from cooking, homeschooling, frugality and giveaways, to exercise.


Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]