Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Need kids clothes on the cheap?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

 

Need kids clothes on the cheap?


I was in Kohls the other day and found they have much of their clearance at 80% and 90% off. I picked up a pair of velour Chaps pants for my daughter, regular $34.99 for $3.40. I also found a zippered cardigan for her, regular $32 for $3.20.

If you need some clothes for your family, (think next year) then 80-90% off is a good time to be shopping. Have fun!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Wow ~ those are some great deals you found... thanks for the tips! I'll definitely have to go check out the clearance at my Kohl's! :)
 
Love Kohls!
I gave you the Kreativ bloggers award. Go to my blog to pick it up.
 
I heart Kohls. It's just about were I get all my cloths-and always on clearance.

Faith
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]