Just Doing My Best

has been moved to new address

http://www.justdoingmybest.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Just Doing My Best: Making fruits and veggies more fun for the kids, and grown-ups too

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

 

Making fruits and veggies more fun for the kids, and grown-ups too



We all know how important fruits and veggies are and I am blessed to have children who, I understand are a bit out of the ordinary, love fresh produce. To their credit, we do not have a battle of the wills when it comes to them eating their veggies. Cleaning their room, though...that is another story!

If you struggle with a finicky eater or just want to keep veggies interesting, here are some ideas that I have tried:


I'm always on the lookout for new ways to serve fruits and veggies so that boredom doesn't set it. What ideas or tips do you have?

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]